Security & Compliance
Despite the fact that no system can guarantee complete safety, we, Foretell Inc., constantly strive to maintain a high level of personal data protection:
- We use modern means to protect our servers, such as: encryption, firewalls, anti-virus software, secure connections. and keep them up to date;
- Control the movement of data on servers;
- We constantly monitor our systems for vulnerabilities and unauthorized access;
- We teach our employees the rules of information security;
- We strictly follow the company’s policy concerning working with personal data;
- We process and control different kinds of risks associated with personal data.
The safety of our users is very important to us. There are steps that everyone can follow to ensure their safety while using Foretell. Please take a few minutes to read these tips.
Keep your financial information private
Ignore any request to send money – even if the person claims to be in an emergency – and report it to us immediately. Never give out financial information such as you social security number, credit card number or bank information.
Keep your personal information
You are in control of your Foretell experience at all times – remain anonymous until you feel ready. Be careful about sharing personal information, such as your phone number, email and address. Protect your identity until you are comfortable enough with someone to share it. Also, leave any personal contact information out of your Foretell profile. Note: Foretell will never send you an email asking for your username and password information. Any such communication should be reported immediately.
There are red flags to watch out for that may indicate you’re dealing with a scammer. Be aware of anyone who:
- Sends you messages containing links to third-party websites
- Quickly asks to talk or chat on an outside of Foretell
- Asks you for money
- Vanishes mysteriously then reappears under a different name
- Asks for your address under the guise of sending flowers or gifts
Report suspicious users
- Asking you for money or donations
- Anyone that looks like they could be under the age of 18
- Users sending harassing or offensive messages
- Users behaving inappropriately after meeting in person
- Fraudulent profiles
- Spam or solicitation, such as attempts to sell products or services
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this Security & Compliance, please contact us.
By email: email@example.com
By post: Foretell Inc. 1470 Civic Court, Ste 309, Concord CA 94520, United States